Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where the Magic Happens!

Have you ever wondered where I make this magical makeup??? I don't know why it's never occurred to me to let you all see where I make Lisha Lynn, but I spent all day Sunday cleaning up this room and I'm ready to show it off! And by cleaning, I mean C L E A N. When you make makeup that is ALL made of POWDERS, it's a MESS, hence, the plastic! I didn't get a before, and if I had, not sure I would show it :) I didn't think to get a picture until I had worked for hours cleaning containers, dusting shelves, vacuuming the floor, and washing ingredient containers. I also finally got reorganized! It took awhile to label everything too! I love my little label machine! This shelf has my jars, bottles and skincare on it.
This table holds my ingredients and mixer and is the tabletop where I mix all the fabulous shades of Lisha Lynn! It never stays this clean :(
This is my shelf of finished products......I keep quite an inventory of ready to jar makeup on hand.
This cool rack holds my finished products that are jarred and labeled!
Some shots of the room.

No comments: